We are searching for a DevOps engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience to join our team. You will create cloud formation templates to build AWS services that support our custom Java applications.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
The most important thing we do is build relationships with developers, security experts, and customer support folks to ensure that our customers are able to enjoy working with the really cool stuff we build.
If you are someone that finds yourself obsessed with technology and wants an opportunity to grow and develop skills with a world-class group of technology experts, this just might be the role for you!
Here is what you need to have:
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- 3+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure experience
- Experience with AWS tools and services and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with CloudFormation and/or TerraForm
- Experience with distributed application containers (Docker)
- Familiarity with micro services architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to drive team-wide consensus toward adoption of new design and direction.
- Strong desire to automate everything
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) build tools (Jenkins (preferred), GitHub Actions, Bamboo)
- Experience with highly available systems and monitoring/logging solutions (e.g. Prometheus, SumoLogic, Grafana, etc)
- An understanding of application deployment patterns and best practices
Here is what you will do:
- Build relationships with our internal technology partners and contribute to an environment that empowers Developers to rapidly deploy high-quality code into production.
- Work with engineers and security experts to ensure connected services are secure – identify weak points and fix them.
- Automate deployment, maintenance and support tasks
Why Aquent? We offer…
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $105,000.00