Senior Software Engineer
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience of database development such as MySQL, NoSQL
- Experience with Spring / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / AWS services / ReactJS / ExtJS
- Experience with Agile methodology / Scrum processes
- Experience working with Offshore Development teams
- Self-motivated and disciplined and thrives in a remote setting
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
Additional Skill Sets:
- Experience in architecting, designing and implementing to deliver the best performance, scalable, reliable high quality software
- Experience in collaborating effectively and mentoring the development team
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, RDS, CloudWatch, SQS, DynamoDB etc
- Experience setting up and scripting test, prod environments
- Experience with Jenkins, Sonarqube, Jmeter, image processing, platform integrations
What’s the day to day look like?
- Work with the team to research new frameworks, tools and technologies
- Develop features and fix bugs in our software products
- Work with the team to improve our development and deployment practices
- Work with our customer success team to provide technical support and troubleshoot issues in the production environment
- Work with the team and the product manager to understand the requirements and help plan the development for new features
- Perform periodic deployments, data export and migrations
Why Aquent? We offer…
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $125,000.00