Account Director - Entertainment Industry
Aquent is a privately-held services organization with 30 years of experience in the Creative, Marketing and Digital solutions space. From staffing solutions, studio creative solutions and innovations in online platforms, Aquent is dedicated to exceptional customer service and the delivery of quality flexible workforce solutions to companies around the world.
As an Account Director for our Entertainment Industry Vertical you will manage client relationships while selling solution based products and people services to a portfolio of mid-market accounts. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients business goals.
The Account Director will strategically sell our product and service offerings to change the way companies and candidates connect in the marketplace. As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs. The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management and presentation of multi-channel product solutions that align to client goals.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing, Legal and Supplier Diversity
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client need
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of clients by following a sound sales process, developing relationships and cross-selling all our Creative segments
- Generate a high number of new & repeat opportunities and delivering fanatical customer service
- Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge
- Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while working hard to proactively find work for our talent on an ongoing basis
- With Leader Assistance, negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
- Generate opportunities from client meetings, referrals, networking and social media
- Partner effectively with Practice Leaders whose teams’ will identify the right talent for the job
- Spearhead responses to client Requests For Proposals
- Proven sales record closing in a services industry
- Prior success selling solutions to Mid-Market customers is critical
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
- You should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
- Bachelor’s degree in related areas
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is preferred
- 4+ years of consultative sales experience ideally in product sales, services or staffing industry.
- Experience with penetrating existing accounts via identifying new client contacts.
- Demonstrated experience with analytic ability including familiarity with financial analysis tools, budgets, and business planning.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Groove preferred.
Why Aquent? We offer…
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
An unusually generous and flexible vacation - AKA unlimited PTO
Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $85,000.00