Client Partner (Detroit Metropolitan Area)
Aquent is a privately-held services organization with 30 years of experience in the Creative, Marketing and Digital solutions space. From staffing solutions, studio creative solutions and innovations in online platforms, Aquent is dedicated to exceptional customer service and the delivery of quality flexible workforce solutions to companies around the world.
As a Client Partner for our Automotive industry vertical, you will develop and cultivate client relations while selling solution based products and people services for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients business goals within a portfolio of focused accounts (one to five accounts.) A Client Partner’s client portfolio consists of large, global, complex accounts with multiple product streams and contract vehicles.
The Client Partner is the key client relationship stakeholder within Aquent and our suite of services. The Client Partner will strategically cultivate relationships with key client stakeholders to better position our services as our clients evolve and grow. The Client Partner is responsible for developing significant opportunities for our products and service offerings within key global clients. The Client Partner is a forward thinking consultant that changes the way our clients get work done. As the principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
The Client Partner is responsible for coordinating the development, management and presentation of multi-channel staffing solutions that align to client goals with each department, subsidiary and product group.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing, Legal and Supplier Diversity
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from Aquent’s Suite of Products to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client need
- Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
- Generate opportunities through robust storytelling to all buying levels within a client
- Serves as the primary point of contact for client RFIs & RFPs.
- Partner effectively with Practice Leaders whose teams’ will identify the right talent for the job
- Partners with Sales Enablement for robust content solutions
- Generates greater than $5 Million in new opportunities annually
- Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales
- Prior success selling solutions to enterprise customers is critical
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. You must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
- Proven ability to architect solutions for clients to create innovation and client penetration and satisfaction
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
- You should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is preferred
5 - 10 years of consultative sales experience ideally in product sales, services or digital/marketing industries.
Experience with penetrating existing accounts via identifying new client contacts.
Experience in expanding existing accounts through networking, delivery success, account based marketing.
Demonstrated experience with analytic ability including familiarity with financial analysis tools, budgets, and business planning.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
Experience with Salesforce.com and Groove preferred.
We are the leading global work solutions company. Through a range of brands, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, we’re making the future of work better for everyone. Our brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $130,000.00
- Detroit, MI, USA